Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Can you read me now?

As I was saying...my garden has been such a blessing this year.  And with that blessing comes hours of canning and freezing veggies.  We have quite the cabinet full of gorgeous canning jars filled with jams, beets, pickles, etc.  With that said...please forgive the writing absence.  I have been busy, I promise.

So. let's get reacquainted. My name is Eloise and I am an artist of all things paper.  I work in a studio which is actually an old smoke house on my husband's family farm near Austin.  One of my fav people is a fellow artist named Tim Holtz.  I got to meet him for the first time in Minneapolis a few weeks ago.
He is a great teacher.  I have a lot to catch you up on so I will see you tomorrow with some fun projects!

Thanks for stopping by.
Eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment