Friday, August 9, 2013

Welcome Cherry Tree Creative to the PaperFire Community!

You know how they say that people cross your path for a reason?  A few months ago while shopping in my favorite second hand store, the owner came over to me and said there is a friend of mine that you need to know.




Her name is Curie and she is opening a great new store down the street called Cherry Tree.  It is a vintage store and unique crafts store for local artists.  She said go meet her-- now!  OK, already.  I wasn't feeling especially dressed for success that day but I headed down the street to the Cherry Tree. I was stunned by what I saw.  Out from behind the counter came a very friendly, smiling woman named Curie.  I didn't want to be rude but I could hardly put out my hand to say hello because of all the heavenly vintage goodness surrounding me on all four sides!  This store is AMAZing! 

It is such an honor to be a featured artist this month in her store and I look forward to an exciting season of paper crafting goodies heading into the holidays.  Here are some of my designs that are in her store.





Check out her Facebook Page and stay tuned for more vintage happiness from the PaperFire studio in the months to come.
My best to you,
Eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment